Pages

Arendo - Frukost 4 slice long slot toaster - REVIEW

Let me tell you about the toaster that meets my needs better than any toaster I've ever had.

This toaster toasts evenly on both sides! And it will fit artisan bread in its long slots, no need to cut them in half any more.

When you depress the lever to lower the bread into the appliance it feels nice and solid, and gives a firm click into place. The display lights up to tell you what browning level you have selected and then changes to a countdown to the pop-up of the finished toast.



The instruction booklet gives a bit of guidance on what number range to choose for the different degrees of toasting.


The outer shell is a nice matt black/grey finish which (if it bothers you) looks very nice on the worktop.
I am very pleased with this toaster, its performance and its looks get a thumbs up from me.

I bought my toaster here:-

You might be interested...

Buy me a coffee